Come to the church "campout"!

The church campout is at the Christian Reformed Conference Grounds on Lake Michigan this weekend, about 1 hour from our house.  
This place is so much improved since I was last here... 
The nice camping areas still exist but the RV section has grown incredibly. They have added lots of "cottages" - 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom units. The cottages are basic, they say, but have heating, AC, fridge, stove, dishwasher  and TV. Perhaps it's basic glamping?
I'm here by myself this year and have a 1 bedroom unit.

My assigned cottage is named Friendship and I just happened to take along some themed items from home.



The sunset last night was lovely.

It was raining when I got up.


It stopped, the sun is out now and there is a refreshing breeze.

I decided to sit here and read my book.but that will depend on how many more ants drop on me from the tree above.





They won't stop to pose for a picture.  Lol.

I'm glad to be here ..
No cooking,  no cleaning and no yard work to even think about. 
There was coffee offered this morning and a few brave souls sat out on the porch to chat and listen to the rain!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy day in the kitchen with Cook's Illustrated

Superbowl 50